Join the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) for World Landscape Architecture Month (WLAM)!
Let’s celebrate the vital role of landscape architecture in shaping healthy, resilient, and beautiful places for all, advocate for the profession, and inspire the next generation of landscape architects.
- Celebrate the contributions of landscape architects on social media using the hashtag #WLAM2023.
- Tag @NationalASLA for a chance to be featured on our social media profiles, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, as well as in Landscape Architecture Magazine!
- Share your unique perspective or use our daily prompts for inspiration.
- All month ASLA-NY will be posting our 2023 Design Award Winners on social media – be sure to follow us on your favorite platform.
- Advocate for landscape architecture by participating in our ongoing iAdvocate campaigns.
- Encourage your local government to issue a proclamation recognizing the profession (ASLA member only resource)
- Organize a site tour for elected officials to showcase the impact of landscape architecture in your community.
- Visit a classroom or after school program to share your career journey and expertise.
- Introduce PreK-12 students to landscape architecture through ASLA Dream Big with Design, a showcase of design learning.
- Discover tools for teachers and Career Discovery resources.
- ASLA members have exclusive access to our WLAM 2023 Learning Bundle, featuring 3 sessions where you can earn 3.75 PDH.
- Read the April issue of Landscape Architecture Magazine for free.
WLAM 2023 Resources
Download free WLAM2023 logos in 25 languages!
Logos are available in PNG, JPEG, and EPS formats.