Utah State University is offering an online LARE Review Course on January 6th. This course is designed for working professionals, students, and others who need the flexibility to study around their busy schedules.
The course is structured around CLARB’s exams and is made up of five sections:
1. Protecting the Public Health, Safety & Welfare
2. Project & Construction Management for Landscape Architects
3. Site Inventory & Site Analysis
4. Landscape Architectural Design
5. Site Grading, Drainage & Construction Documents
Participants can register for specific sections according to their individual needs or receive a special price when registering for the full course. Introductory pricing is currently available. The course is open to individuals in the United States and Canada.