The Connecticut Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects is pleased to announce
that registration is now open for our annual Residential Design Expo:
“Designing Sustainable Landscapes – Residential and Beyond”
A Full-Day Continuing Education Program and Expo for Landscape Architects, Architects, Builders, Contractors…and Anyone Involved in Landscape Design and Construction
Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Location: Audubon Greenwich
Address: 613 Riversville Road, Greenwich CT
Featuring modules on:
- Using Reclaimed Materials in Hardscape Projects – (Scott Smith, Experienced Brick & Stone)
- Embedded Edibles (Daryl Beyers, Poundridge Nurseries, Inc.)
- Non-Traditional Lawns (Tom Christopher, Smart Lawn LLC)
- The Art & Science of Designing Native Meadows (Larry Weaner, Larry Weaner Landscape Associates)
- Permaculture: Working With Nature (Diane Devore, ASLA, Devore Associates)
- Deer Defense (Greg Van Steinburgh, SavATree)
Plus, a dozen exhibitors will provide information and answer your questions about products and services.
Please see the attached brochure (also posted at http://ctasla.org/events/
Program registered with LACES for 6.75 PHD/HSW and with AIA-CES for 6.75 LU/HSW. Program also qualifies for CT DEEP Pesticide credits.
Cost: $165 Members of ASLA / AIA
$225 Non-members / $85 Full-time Students (with ID)
(includes breakfast and lunch)
REGISTER ONLINE at http://bit.ly/SustainSep16 OR complete the form on the brochure and mail back with payment by September 12.