AZURE, the influential contemporary design and architecture magazine, announces the opening of submissions to the 2018 AZ Awards. Now in its 8th year, the AZ Awards competition celebrates the best in architecture and design from around the world.
Entries are juried by a panel of architects and designers at the forefront of their professions. Each winner will receive the AZ Awards trophy, get international exposure through our media partners, and have their achievements recognized by AZURE in print, online and at the AZ Awards gala in June.
Submissions are open to architects, designers and firms of all disciplines, manufacturers and clients.
- Architecture: Residential buildings; commercial and institutional buildings over 1,000 square metres; commercial and institutional buildings under 1,000 square metres; temporary and demonstration projects
- Landscape Architecture: Public and private landscapes
- Interiors: Residential; commercial and institutional spaces
- Design: Furniture; furniture systems; lighting fixtures; lighting installations; interior products; architectural products
- Concepts: Unbuilt buildings; concepts/prototypes
- Experiential Graphic Design: Wayfinding; sign programs; information and map design; experiential brand identity
- A+ Award: Projects developed by a student enrolled in a post-secondary design or architecture program in 2017. The winner will receive a $5000 cash prize.
- Social Good Award and Environmental Leadership Award: All entries may be considered for the Social Good Award and /or the Environmental Leadership Award by election. A winner in each of these two categories will be selected. Projects may be entered in one or both categories.
Enter now and save! Earlybird deadline: February 1, 2018. Final entry deadline: February 20, 2018.
Submit by February 1, 2018 at midnight EST to take advantage of our discounted early bird submission fees: $150/submission for the first two submissions,
AZ Awards Support
AZURE PUBLISHING INC.
213 Sterling Rd., Suite 206
Toronto, ON, Canada M6R 2B2
416 203 9674