The ASLA New York Chapter’s awards program will be calling for Design Award submittals starting on January 3rd. Organized by the Chapter Awards Committee, the Chapter awards bolster local visibility, acknowledge and promote the work of our membership, and publicly recognize excellence in landscape architecture. This year’s jury will be a multidisciplinary panel convened by a sister chapter of ASLA. We are working on when and how our awards will be formally presented. The deadline for submissions is February 6th at 8pm EST. Our awards submissions is now an online process.
CLICK HERE to download the submission guidelines
WHO CAN SUBMIT?
Submitters must be either an office/sole practitioner located in the State of New York OR be entering projects that are located in the State of New York. ASLA-NY Chapter members receive a discount. If you are not a current member, you may apply for a national and chapter membership with your award submission and receive the discount. Contact ASLA Membership, Toll-free: 1-888-999-ASLA (2752) or firstname.lastname@example.org to become a member.
WINNING ENTRIES RECEIVE
- Awards certificates presented at the Chapter’s Annual virtual and/or in-person Design Awards Event – TBD
- Recognition on the Chapter’s website
- Press releases sent to local media and design publications
Submissions are now open – CLICK HERE to start your online submission. If you submitted last year, enter your email address and key you set up previously. If you are a new user, create a new account – it is free.
Your entry will not be considered complete until payment is received.
Early Bird Pricing (DEADLINE: January 30, 2023 at 8:00pm)
- ASLA-NY Members: $200 + $10 credit card processing fee
- Non ASLA-NY Members and Others: $300 + $15 credit card processing fee
- ASLA-NY Members: $250 + $10 credit card processing fee
- Non ASLA-NY Members and Others: $350 + $15 credit card processing fee
Make sure your submission is the best it can be – check out our Winning Strategies tips here