The American Society of Landscape Architects is currently accepting proposals for the 2021 Conference on Landscape Architecture in Nashville, Tennessee, November 19-22, 2021.
The ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture is the largest gathering of landscape architects and allied professionals in the world—all coming together to learn, celebrate, build relationships, and strengthen the bonds of our incredibly varied professional community. We are looking for education proposals that will help to drive change in the field of landscape architecture and provide solutions to everyday challenges that are informed by research and practice.
- 60- or 75-Minute Education Session (opens new window): The standard education session with 50/60 minutes of presentation followed by 10/15 minutes of Q&A, maximum three speakers.
- Deep Dive Session (opens new window): Engaging, in-depth programs that explore specific landscape architecture topics, maximum five speakers. Deep dives are interactive sessions that can include lectures, hands-on learning, facilitated discussions and other creative audience engagement tools.
- Field Session (opens new window): Multiple speakers offer education combined with a field experience. Field sessions are organized through the host chapter. Please contact the host chapter committee leaders at [email protected] (opens new window).
- Please read the submission guide for the session type for which you plan to submit (linked under session formats).
- The presentation submission and review process is managed through an online system, Abstract ScoreCard. ASLA members and returning users should use their unique ASLA ID or username and password below. If you forgot your password, please visit: https://my.asla.org/password. (opens new window) Non-ASLA members should click “Begin Now” to get started.
- Please login to the Abstract ScoreCard early. Your account will lock after three incorrect password submissions. If this happens, please contact Membership at [email protected] (opens new window) directly to reset.
- Upon submission, the submitter will receive an email confirmation.
FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION AND TO SUBMIT: CLICK HERE